Tuesday 11 November 2014

Company Annual Dinner - retro look

Sorry for the long hiatus. I have been extremely busy at the office. Stressful too!
This was a few week...the Company's Annual Dinner!

This year's theme was retro. So since I have yet to wear my Rizalman Bibah RTW, I decided to channel some Audrey Hepburn (but in a baju kurung! Lol). okla Saloma also can!

The inspiration



Hair



I did my hair at the salon next door to the office. Luckily I was early so mine was done first and turned out pretty awesome!

I wanted a high bun so she got to work back combing every inch of my hair to get the volume. I stole the ribbon from my sister's closet. 


Make up

Audrey's make up focuses on the eyes with simple black smokey eye shadow with wing tipped liner. This was my best TRY of the look. Unfortunately, my liner pen kinda dried up when I was using it! I need to do a thicker and longer wings liner but I failed.

This time around I also used an eyeshadow and brush for my eyebrows. It's easier to shape that way but I can't seem to get them to be symmetrical! But such a vast difference between my actual eyebrows and after doing them!


Some photos from the night!

My girls - Ad, Shasa, Natte and moi
My Finance colleagues
Juman, Me, Neng and Adzy
Us again with Liza

With the other Audrey Hepburn for the night

Nabil our Emcee for the night

Twas a great night and Nabil never fails to keep us laughing. To me, he was the highlight of the night!

Every year I kept hoping to win a new TV but I didn't win any lucky draw this year at all. Bummer!
But thanks for the dinner my dear company. I had fun dressing up for the night!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...