Friday 2 December 2016

Sembunyi Spa thanks to The Entertainer

One of the perks of joining the Butterfly Project is getting free stuff! So I was very lucky to be sent a book of vouchers from the Entertainer. This book is published yearly and it has so many Buy One Get One Free offers for dining, entertainment and spas. It also has hotel offers too!


The book

The voucher expires at the end of each year, so I wanted to utilise one of the spa treatments at half price.

The vouchers

I chose Sembunyi Spa at Cyberview and invited my sister to come along (and pay for the other half!).
The last time I was here was before my wedding back in 2010 and remembered how good the massage was.



We went for the Maha Brata treatment which is for a scrub and massage. The spa has other facilities such as Jacuzzi, Steam and Sauna which you can enjoy before and after your treatment. I went into the jacuzzi which overlooks the man made lake with a very picturesque view.

The therepist was gentle yet firm and very attentive! My sister thought they were very thorough. massaging every inch of her body. I dozed off so I couldn't quite remember! Sembunyi Spa is definitely still my favourite SPA and i got to enjoy it at half price! SCORE!!

Happy faces after our massage!

Other vouchers that I enjoyed at Buy One Get One Free were as follows:

*Free one dozen donuts at Krispy Kreme



*A San Francisco coffee just opened in front of my office so I used all my BOGOF free coffee!!



*I also purchased a "Skin Health" treatment at my local Aster Spring.

Sample voucher :p


Redeeming the vouchers were easy peasy. Just present the vouchers upon payment for coffee, donuts etc. However for treatments, it's best to mention the voucher upon booking. No problems so far with redeeming!

So far I have saved RM305.50 which is detailed below.

Item Normal Price Savings
SF Coffee                        39.00          19.50
Krispy Kreme                        23.20          11.60
Aster Spring                      252.00        126.00
Sembunyi Spa                      296.80        148.40
 TOTAL         305.50

I still have vouchers from Chatime, juiceworks and so many more that I will try to use up before the year end!

The Entertainer 2017 is already out so you can get your now at RM75 (this is on OFFER as it's usually RM145)!! Better to get it early so you have a FULL year to enjoy all the discounts.

They also have the app so that it's much easier for you to redeem. No need to lug around the vouchers!! The app also includes the Entertainer Travel with 300 hotels worldwide savings.

Do check out more on their Facebook page! the Entertainer (facebook) and website!

#MyENTERTAINER #DownloadtheENTERTAINER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...