Tuesday 22 August 2017

Make up haul Aug 2017

I have been wanting to use up my Sephora points and last time, I had my eye on the Too Faced kit but I took too long to grab it and it was fully redeemed. When I saw the Tarte Clay kit, I wanted it especially when my friends raved about the 12 hour blusher. So I dropped that in my cart but obviously I had to make a purchase and of course it had to be more than RM80 to enjoy the free shipping! But then again, when you were late night shopping, I just started adding more stuff :p

Only wanted this

Ended up spending RM250 
So here is my haul! Bought another blending brush, coz my eyeshadow always stop short of the eyelid. Need to go further up! Also wanted to try the tattoo liner by Kat Von D and loving it so far. One can never have too many travel sized mascaras! (I've got about 3 at the moment). Lastly, I wanted to try the veil primer from Hourglass as supposedly it's great for oily skin!



Here is the full Tarte Clay Kit.



Have you bought anything lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...