Sunday 24 December 2017

Last Friday schenanigans

Last Friday (21/12/17) :

Waited nervously in the morning for one last piece of document to arrive in my inbox to complete my Project of the year. It finally came it at 11.30! I could then enjoy the rest of the day. 

Went to Laduree for lunch and had the steak! I was so good! So nice and tender and perfectly seasoned! Also had the ispahan (name of the dessert). That was yummy too!


Add caption




After lunch it was Townhall Session with the Chairman and CEO. I believe PNB is in good hands with them. Clear cut goals on what we want to achieve each year and how to achieve them. I think the whole of PNB has worked so hard this year. December has never been this crazy! The carpark is always quite full even past 7pm the last few weeks. Everyone working hard to meet their KPI’s. The CEO went through our achievements and gave us a review of the year and after that it was awards time. I will have to wait another 2 years before going on stage for my 10 years awards! The only award I have a chance at. Happy to see friends and collegues whom I know have been working late this year to receive their Leadership Awards! 


2017 Review




With our Chairman
With CEO 


Finally my Friday ended with a dinner with our contractor. It was nice to celebrate the year with them and we look forward to completing the project together successfully! Adibah Noor was the emcee and she is always great at making the event a laid back, chilled one. I left early though as the boys were waiting at home! 




Phew what a Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...